You’ve brought a great Proteus theme but still want to make it more personable to your business or personality.
Tell us what needs to be done and our Proteus Themes Customization Team will get to work. We can modify styling, make changes and edit your Proteus Theme to look one-of-a-kind.
How it works
- Purchase your Proteus theme here.
- Submit a customization request form and we’ll talk through what you want to achieve and confirm if it’s possible.
- We’ll get to work on your changes
- Up to 30 lines of CSS (99% of CSS customizations will be included in this – we’ll discuss any larger changes with you upfront).
- We’ll customize your website with CSS (no direct code changes to your server via FTP).
This service is perfect if you:
- Want to make some custom visual changes that are outside of the customizer’s capabilities (i.e. changes in colors, backgrounds, fonts, etc.)
- Would like to hide certain elements on your website.
This package isn’t for you if:
- You want to make substantial layout changes to the theme.
- You wish to customize the existing functionality within the theme.
- You’d like a 3rd-party plugin (not built or recommended by us) to be integrated with our theme.
$75 $47 per request
* All prices exclude VAT and are subject to change without prior notice. The pricing is for ProteusThemes theme support only and does not include 3rd-party themes or plugins. We will provide you with a quote after discussing all the customization details with you through our support platform.
Services up to 500 USD / 400 EUR must be paid fully in advance. For larger projects we are happy to discuss payment options that fit both parties.
This means you can update the original theme if a new version is released, and the customization changes will not be lost. If you edit the original theme files and update your theme when a newer version is released, you’ll lose any changes made. It’s important to keep your theme up-to-date so you don’t miss out on new features and compatibilities, which is why we use child themes to make customizations.
Here are some examples:
- You’d like the first paragraph of your blog page to have a larger font size than the rest of the post text. We initially agreed upon 20 px, however after seeing the initial changes you think size 24 px will work better. We’ll make this change in font size for you free of charge.
- You’d like us to change some colors within the theme that cannot be changed in the theme customizer. Once we’ve completed those changes, you change your mind about the colors and would like something different. We’ll change the colors to your revised colors free of charge.
- We can see when you have paid, and will be able to start the work.
- You are protected by PayPal’s dispute service – in the extremely unlikely case that something goes wrong, you can open a dispute and claim your money back.
If for any reason you are unhappy with what we provide, please get in touch with us so we can resolve the issue for you.