We build our themes to be extremely customizable in terms of functionality and visual appearance, so you can start building the website you want.
With our advanced customization service, we’ll help you build a truly unique website that you’ll love. The possibilities are almost endless, so we’ll take the time to understand your needs and what you’re wanting to achieve.
How it works
- Purchase your Proteus theme here.
- Fill our a Theme Customization Brief
- We’ll get in touch to discuss your request and provide you with a timeline for when the customizations will be completed.
This means you can update the original theme if a new version is released, and the customization changes will not be lost. If you edit the original theme files and update your theme when a newer version is released, you’ll lose any changes made. It’s important to keep your theme up-to-date so you don’t miss out on new features and compatibilities, which is why we use child themes to make customizations.
Here are some examples:
- You’d like the first paragraph of your blog page to have a larger font size than the rest of the post text. We initially agreed upon 20 px, however after seeing the initial changes you think size 24 px will work better. We’ll make this change in font size for you free of charge.
- You’d like us to change some colors within the theme that cannot be changed in the theme customizer. Once we’ve completed those changes, you change your mind about the colors and would like something different. We’ll change the colors to your revised colors free of charge.
- We can see when you have paid, and will be able to start the work.
- You are protected by PayPal’s dispute service – in the extremely unlikely case that something goes wrong, you can open a dispute and claim your money back.
If for any reason you are unhappy with what we provide, please get in touch with us so we can resolve the issue for you.