As this interesting year draws to a close, we thought there would be no better time to take a look back at the most read blog posts of the past twelve months. As well as some big announcements about our future, this year our blog has featured a lot of the work that our clients have done, and covered plenty of technical ground too. We checked out our analytics and here are the top 5:
5. Hack your way through the ThemeForest! – A very handy road-map of considerations for when you next need to buy a theme.
4. Displaying Custom Post Types – Templates and Querying – The third and final article of our series on Custom Post Types.
3. Additional CSS coming to WordPress Customizer: How will we react? – A look at the moves we made when CSS editing capabilities were added to WordPress customizer.
2. Creating an Actually Usable, Responsive, Full-Width Content Slider in Construction WordPress Theme – A very useful article that wasn’t even written in 2016. But it is still number two on our list.
1. Big Changes are Coming to ProteusThemes – This was easily our biggest news of the year, the shift to our own store. It makes a lot of sense to us that this was the most read post.
We hope that you all had a great Christmas, and we look forward to providing you with some great new themes in 2017. Happy New Year from all of us!