BuildPress has been far and away our most successful theme so far. It isn’t our newest construction theme, so we take a lot of pride in seeing that people are still buying and using it for such a variety of genuinely appealing websites.
We love to connect with our customers, whether it’s an end client or a designer working for a client themselves. Chatting with Marky Guertin, owner of Impact Social Media about his use of BuildPress for his client Precision Cutting & Coring was certainly no exception. He did a fantastic job of realising BuildPress’s potential, and we are very proud to be part of such a good-looking and well-functioning site.
ProteusThemes: What kind of business are you?
Mark: Impact Social Media is a digital marketing agency that provides a wide range of services such as search engine marketing, search engine optimization, social media marketing, video marketing, email marketing, web design and web hosting.
The client for this BuildPress project is Precision Cutting & Coring. Precision is a specialized company that provides services like GPR ground scanning, concrete cutting, concrete coring and concrete demolition.
PT: How long have you been in business?
M: Impact Social Media has been in business for nearly 4 ½ years while Precision Cutting & Coring has been in business for a little over 10 years.
PT: What is the primary function of your website?
M: The primary function is to be the public facing digital image of the business. Past that, the website is also a form of marketing as well as a comprehensive explanation of the services provided. It’s also a handy tool for potential or existing customers to quickly and easily make contact.
PT: Why did you decide to change your website? Or is this your first?
M: Prior to the development of this new BuildPress site Precision Cutting and Coring had paid a different web design firm to build an entirely new site. Although the site looked and worked okay there was great disappointment in the performance as it was not showing up on the search engines for any important keywords.
This scenario was why we were initially contacted and hired to do a comprehensive SEO analysis. The analysis broke down in great detail the various causes of the performance issues and at this time we developed and submitted a comprehensive marketing proposal that included building an entirely new website.
PT: What did you like about the BuildPress demo that led you to buying it?
M: First off, great care and much time is always spent deciding on the best possible template for each and every website build. No two clients are alike and since the anticipated lifespan of a site is 3-5 years or more it is critical to make an intelligent choice.
The BuildPress theme was decided upon with no serious competitor to challenge it. Many features were simply a perfect fit for a construction industry theme that would provide high performance for the client.
A short summary of the most impressive features of BuildPress include:
- Option to have a secondary navigation menu at the very top of the page
- Effective call to action above the fold for phone, email, map and social media
- User friendly drop down main navigation bar which works smoothly
- Excellent responsive slider with many customization options
- Many options for creating customizable call to action buttons
- Superior layout of the home page which saved time and labor on the build
- Brilliantly done pre-built feature to showcase projects
- Loaded with extras like Essential Grid, Contact Form, Price Table and more
- Very productive and user friendly interface for creating each web page
- Pre-loaded demo content is helpful and saves time and labor on the build
- Responsive design and retina ready for modern devices
- Excellent support documentation
- Impressive changelog showing a history of frequent updates and improvements
- Impeccable ratings on Theme Forest coupled with flattering reviews
PT: How has your experience been with BuildPress and ProteusThemes in general?
M: I would rate the BuildPress theme a solid 5 stars and would also insist that if you’re looking for a template for the construction industry you won’t be disappointed with BuildPress!
In terms of ProteusThemes, I think their reputation speaks volumes. My personal experience has been great and I was very happy to receive timely and helpful assistance when it was needed. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from them again in the future.
Get in touch if you are a designer or have a great website built by ProteusThemes, we’d be happy to feature you in Built by ProteusThemes.